Thursday, April 10, 2014

National Siblings Day

Today it's national siblings day. I normally would let this day pass without a word since in previous years didn't have a relationship with any of my siblings. But this year is different. 

This year I can celebrate having my brother on my dad's side in my life finally after all these years. Thanks to Facebook getting rid of the "don't let anyone search for me" setting. Within days of that setting disappearing my Grandmother found me and now I have a whole slew of family including one really awesome brother. We talk to each other like we've known each other our while lives. It's pretty amazing. I am so thankful for my brother. 

I can also celebrate Lanie and Liam's siblingship. They live each other. Lanie is always teaching Liam new things, reading to him and helping him out. Of course they get into trouble together too but that's part of it. These two are amazing  and I pray they continue to  e close their entire lives. 

Lanie reading to Liam about numbers and counting. 


Lanie and Liam enjoying the slide 

Liam would follow her anywhere. 

"Goodnight" 

He always greets her with a hug when she gets outta school. 



No comments:

Post a Comment