Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Amazing fantabulous news

I have HUGE news. Super duper fantabulous news. 


Liam went to the GI today and his weight gain was confirmed!! AND even better we are lowering his night feed to allow him to get hungrier so he will eat more during the day. AND the most fantabulous of all: He gets to take daytime boluses via MOUTH!!! NO TUBIE (unless he refuses to drink it) she gave me pediasure to try and if he likes it she will write the script to change him over. How many likes can we get for that!! I could cry right now. Just last week I didn't think we would get to this point ever and yet here we are. It's a miracle!! I'm not counting my chickens before their hatch all. Just to hear those words is amazing. Things really do get better when you least expect it!! #cdh #itgetsbetter #gtube #lightattheendofthetunnel 


{below is a picture of Liam who fell asleep eating lunch yesterday. He got so full me conked out. This images touches my heart so much because because it was the first time he had eaten so much and gotten so full it made him sleepy. Usually it takes a bolus to do this. I am so overwhelmed with emotion right now.}


No comments:

Post a Comment