Friday, April 11, 2014

Up All Night

Let's face it. The morning after a sleepless night just plain sucks. Thanks to little lamb and absolutely no help because let's face it I'm superwoman (I wish!) I got very little sleep. Liam was up at 2am and wouldn't go back to sleep so we ended up camped out in the living room watching cartoons. Every 10 min or so he'd hand me the remote to change it and if I didn't he screamed at the top of his very very loud lungs. What a lovely way to spend the night. Liam fell asleep for about 20 min until I tried to move him back to his bed. Boy was that a mistake at 6am. He threw a fit and we had to return back to the living room. I being completely exhausted had an outburst of anger and complete despair. I told my self out loud FML. Then was told by hubby to take a chill pill. The same man who slept threw the entire night of crying yet hears my little outburst. Hmm. I took the high road and just walked away. If I had said something it would have been cruel and mean and I somehow mustered the strength and will power to just walk away. I am praying that today will be better even though I am exhausted. I have to "suck it up" and make it through Brightstart and PT and everything else the world has planned for me. No crawling under a rock today. 

#exhausted #cdh #cdhawareness #cdhsucks #upallnight #angry #justleavemebe #iwannabehappytoo

http://www.facebook.com/MommyConfessionalinmyshoes

No comments:

Post a Comment