Tuesday, April 29, 2014

All The Pretty Little Horses

In jumior high we sung this song in choir called "All the pretty little horses". It talked about going to sleep and dreaming. After the last 24 hours thats all I want to do!

{picture of Liam and I at Urgent Care}


The last 24 hours have been a whirlwind. I forgot about my appointment for my back, had to take Lanie to Urgent care, had a LONG night and woke up with a very sore back, had to take Liam to urgent care, make several calls, fills several scripts at several pharmacies.

Can today be over with?

Turns out Lanie has a yeist infection. Shes been prone to them since she was a baby. She doesn't do baths, only showers but thats mainly because we only have a shower at our house. Cream for 7 days and shes good to go but has to drink more water, go to the bathroom more often and wipe better.

Liam has been in lots of pain all day long. I texted his pedi and under his advice took Liam to urgent care. Liam has a swollen urethral. We left urgent care with little info on this. The one peice of paper they gave only said what it was not how to treat. I broke down and texted the pedi back as well as gave Liam some Motrin. Pedi said to put neosporin on it twice daily for 7 days. Thank goodness for something to help this little lamb.

Me? I have a massive headache and Im miserable. My kids are miserable. Thats just what today is. I did however find it a blessing that Liam was actually able to go to urgent care for something considering in the past it was either to the pedi or straight to Children's ER. I didn't get any coffee today but I did find popcorn chicken in he freezer so had that and some buffallo sauce. Also Justin did the dishes. See today had some perks to it.

On another good note, today is day 3 no soda!! My headache is not a caffine headache but a stress headache since I'm stressed to the max. The stress caused a few panic attacks today but they were small. More little blessings. I can see the blessings laid out before me and I'll probably feel more greatefull for them tomarrow but today I'm using them to hang on to a thread of hope to just get through today.

Don't forget to check out my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/MommyConfessionalinmyshoes

No comments:

Post a Comment