Monday, April 14, 2014

Tube Feeding On The Go

Today Liam and I are at Children's Hospital for pulmonology clinic. 

Tube feeding on the go. Not much difference than at home bolus feeds except you waste an ounce of formula because you can't refrigerate it. Washed everything out in the sink and were good to go. I put some apple sauce in with his formula to give him more fruits. He does better when he gets regular food and some days he doesn't want to eat so I add blended or purred foods to his formula. #bolusfeeding #tubefeedingonthego #blendeddiet #gtube #failuretothrive #tubie #spoonie #cdh #chroniclungdisease #asthma #gastropharisis 




And then as I just sat here waiting I made these:

Thinking of Lanie Bug and how upset she gets every time Liam and I have to leave to the hospital. I know this will put a smile on her face. I tell her she will always be in my heart no matter how far apart we are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment