Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Target Deals


I also scored at Target today thanks to the Cartwheel app. 

1) soda 12pks were 4 for $10 plus 10% off w/ Cartwheel 

2) the Target brand fruit snacks and granola bars were 5% off w/ cartwheel

3) Doritos were on sale for 2 for $5

4) I bought the 222 ct sz 3 diapers on sale. Reg 34.99 on sale for $30. And cartwheel had an additional 5% off. I paid $28.99

5)Cartwheel offered Mio at 25% off! 

6) Skittles were on sale buy 2 get 1 free. Cartwheel offered an additional 10% off. 

7) Wipes were on sale plus 5% off

8 cartwheel offered 5% off their brand pads. 

These were all things I was going to but anyway. Between sales and cartwheel, I saved a little over $28! 

For me this is huge because I am never lucky enough to catch great sales. 

No comments:

Post a Comment