Saturday, April 26, 2014

Just keep swimming

I ran across a pic that's floating around Facebook today. I laughed the. Realized how very true it is. I've been cleaning the house daily and as soon as I get one room done and turn my back it's an absolute mess again. 

It's been an absolute nightmare cleaning with everything else I have to do. With  a small child who has a lot of needs, medical and otherwise and a kid in Kindegarten who is still trying to learn to pick up after herself my hands are absolute full. Every time I go to start one chore it's always "mommy I need this" and "mommy I need that" and what happens? The chore is yet again delayed.  Sigh. That's life. One day I tell myself. One day the kids will be old enough to help out and clean up their own messes. At least every mother hopes for that. 

I find myself saying this over and over in my head on those days that just seem the worst:
"Just keep swimming Just keep swimming" 
Thank you Dory for the inspiration to keep up the hard work. 

It's fiting this graphic quotes Dory. 


No comments:

Post a Comment