Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Health Check

Yesterday I took Liam to his pedi because he kept running a fever, retching, and runny nose. For the first time in Liam's little life we got a "normal" diagnosis. I have never been happier for ear infections! Liam's left ear in full on infected and his right ear was a bit red and irritated. The bad news is that on top of it Liam's left lung has the start of pneumonia. The pedi thinks we caught it in time but of course we can never be 100% percent sure with Liam. 

Last night was a very long sleepless night for Liam's and I. He kept coughing most the night. We were both exhausted this morning. Liam seemed to be doing better today than yesterday. His cough is a little better. He was able to take a 3 hour nap while I went to take care of my own health. 

I went back to DR. "CW" that I saw last week. He was happy I had diagnosed my headaches and migraines as being caused by my back. He was happy the new allergy meds are helping. No they weren't a miracle cure and I'm having allergy issues still but it's better. He said I need PT for my back as well as massage therapy to get those knots worked out. He said it's going to hurt but feel better after and he really feels I need it. 

He did an EKG to check my heart since it's been doing weird stuff. Thankfully my heart is fine. He truly believes I'm having minor anxiety attacks. He thinks I have bad anxiety and after the attack I had last night I believe it. Thankfully my husband was there to calm me down and get me to stop crying. He believes I need help with this so is having me talk to someone there to learn de-stressing techniques as well as figure out if I need meds as well. Whatever makes them stop and gets me better is ok with me. 

Also went for a X-ray of my back. Praying it says something! I just want some answers. Pain is a miserable thing. We retried the ultrasound today. This time he looked at my bladder as well. Good news is that the tech didn't see any cyst! So the cyst are gone but still having some cramping. Atleast they're gone and it's not like it was! Extremely happy about that. 

We're closer to findng out and fixing the pain. Excited about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment