Monday, September 15, 2014

Two Things Every Girl Needs

          I'm pretty sure all a girl really needs to have confidence or to overcome the worst days is a good mascara and lip balm. You'd be surprised how much confidence you have when you done some mascara and apply that lip balm. 


          What gets me through the worst of days may seem trivial to you, but it worked for me. When I feel unsure and shaken or am just having a horrible pain feel day (thanks Fibermyalgia) I done a little mascara and lip balm and feel much better about myself. Whether my hair is thrown up in a messy bun or flowing free, dressed in sweatpants, as long as I have my mascara I'm good.

          These two little things have gotten me through the last 3 years of hospital stays and surgeries for my son Liam. I can't go anywhere without my EOS lip balm and Younique 3D Fiber lashes. 

The 3D fiber lashes are amazing. I have long lashes but these make my lashes even longer and so beautiful. With these I can conquer the world.

You can read my review here or you can purchase them here

          I've had a bad week with my fibermyalgia acting up. It's was so bad I didn't have the energy to put on my mascara. Today I forced myself to done my mascara and lip balm and I feel better for it. It hasn't done anything for my pain of course, but for my confidence, it's made a world of a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment