Sunday, August 10, 2014

Younique 3D Fiber Lashes

A friend of mine sells Younique and asked me to give their 3D fiber lashes a shot and tell her what I honestly thought. I love mascara. It's a staple in my everyday life. The longer and thicker my lashes look the better. I normally won't leave the house without at least putting on mascara (and eye liner). So when she asked me to try Younique's 3D fiber lashes I was pretty excited. 

I wasn't sure what to expect because I had never heard of "3D fiber lashes" before. Seeing as how I'd never even used the glue on lashes, I was clueless about this. But surprisingly Younique's 3D fiber lashes were so simple to use. 

Step one: put on the gel just like normal mascara. 
Step two: put on the fiber just like normal mascara. 
Step 3: put on a second coat of gel and bam your done!!

A simple easy 1,2,3 done. I loved that. I generally end up putting on 2 or 3 coats of mascara anyway. The 3D Fiber lashes didn't take any longer to apply than normal. That was another added bonus for me. 

Regular mascara, no matter the brand tends to feel heavy and clumps my lashes together. I was always annoyed by this but didn't know there was another way. I had tried so many mascaras and every single one caused my eye lashes to be heavy and clump. What I loves about Younique's 3D fiber lashes was that it felt light. It didn't feel like I had anything on my eye lashes at all. Yet another bonus. 

Another thing I noticed at the end of the day was that regular mascara tends to smear. I end up with black smudges under my eyes. I normally have to apply a second coat sometime during the day to keep my makeup looking fresh. At the end of the day wearing 3D fiber lashes I noticed there was no smearing, no having to re-coat my lashes. They still looked just as good as they did when I first applied it. 

I was amazed. Truely amazed and so pleased with the result. I now prefer the look the 3D fiber lashes give vs well just about every other brand mascara. That's huge. You can't deny results when they look so good. See for yourself:

Here I am before using anything compared to 3D fiber lashes. Absolute beautiful transformation. 

Now since they worked so well for me, I wanted to try them out on someone else. Give you two demonstrations on how well Younique works. The following is my niece with bare eyelashes compared with 3D fiber lashes:


The length and volume you gain when using Younique is amazing. Your lashes look lush and beautiful and this look last ALL DAY LONG!! 

I swear by Younique 3D Fiber Lashes! You can see all the products Younique offers at http://www.youniqueproducts.com/justbeyou 





No comments:

Post a Comment