Friday, August 8, 2014

Going Into First Grade

Lanie is growing way to fast for me.
I can't believe she will be starting 1st grade.
And in only 6 days!
Time has flown way to fast.
Today we took her pre-first grade pictures.




(Above: dress from Target/ Headband from Cherubim)





(above: Dress from DD's Discounts and Headband from Cherubim)






(above: Dress from DD's Discounts and headband from Cherubim)




(above: Dress from DD's Discounts and headband from Cherubim)



Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Target or DD's stores and was no paid to advertise them or to shop there. I just posted in case a reader would like to know where I bought these adorable dresses. All headbands are made by me and I sell them on my Cherubim Facebook page.
























No comments:

Post a Comment