Sunday, September 14, 2014

Incredibly Undeniably Painful

I just got done scraping my theigh on my desk. Sure it should sting a little then the pain would go away and I'll have a little scratch. That simple. 

Nope. Instead when I ran into my desk accidentally and scraped my theigh accidentally I was doubled over in pain. 

Pain radiated through my body to the point I thought I'd vomit everywhere. Pain to the extent of making me both dizzy and immobile. I couldn't move, literally from the pain of a simple little scrape. 

It took almost five minutes before I could regain my composure and my strength to move. It was shocking and confusing. 

Tweenty minutes after I regained my composure, I'm still in pain. Now it's only radiating from my right hip down to my calf. It also feels like someone hand is laying on my theigh right where I scrapped up my leg. 

Earlier today when I went outside to watch the kids to play the dog accidentally hit my leg with his head. I was in pain for hours. 

I know I'm new to this game called fibermyalgia but really should it be this bad? It baffles me really. Healthy one day and suddenly out of nowhere, BAM 💥 You spend the mojority of your days riddled with pain. 

Even more baffling is how a heating pad helps ease the pain yet on a hot day (like today) my body feels like pins and needles are sticking me all over my body. Why does one heat help and the other makes it worse. Baffling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment