Monday, September 1, 2014

Overcoming Challenges

2 years ago today Liam was back in the hospital running a fever of 102.5. He had 3 IVs blow in the matter of hours. This was only the beginning. It was a rough stay full of tears, fears and doubts. All I wanted was for my baby boy to be healthy. Not running fevers and not in the hospital. But this was our lives. 3 years felt like forever. By the time he turned 1 it felt like he should of been 15. It was rough but we made it and are stronger for it. Thank God we made it. #cdh #awareness #hospital 



Today we celebrate life. We celebrate every milestone, every step and every breath. On only his 3rd day of preschool his teacher told us he reached all his goals that we set for a 6month period. When we set these goals we weren't sure if 6 months was enough time but turns out it was too much time. 

I am greatful to God for giving me my baby boy, for making him strong and willfully stubborn and for giving me the strength to stand by his side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment