Friday, September 12, 2014

School Days

Liam loves school. Every school day we show up early. It's part of the routine and routine is important. That and I don't do it purposely. Lanie has to be dropped off first then we drive across town to Liam's school. Today he only had to wait 5 minutes before being able to go into class. 
Are you ready for Liam? Cause he's ready for you!!

School days put Liam in such a happy mood in the mornings. And doesn't he look adorable in that popeye shirt?! Ironic I know since he's a skinny boy but that's probably why I like it. 

At pickup I snuck into the room so I could watch him interact with the other kids and teachers. 

Today they were singing a song about a whale. Last wensday it was circles. (There are other kids there but I cropped the picture where they wouldn't be seen)

Liam loves music time. Today he seemed a bit tired even during this time. 

Liam made some art work today. It's so exciting to finally have art work come home from him to hang. 

Wensday they worked on hands, counting fingers. 

This came home today but was worked on wensday. 

Today they focuses on feet and counting toes. 


Try actually traced Liam's shoes to make these. Even thought this is his shoe size his feet are much smaller. His shoes just have to be big to accommodate the braces. 

I love having art work to show off. 

After getting home Liam spent some quiet time playing in his room. I had just changed his bedding this morning. 

Have I ever mentioned what a lucky little boy Liam is? For his birthday he received not one but two Thomas the train blankets. Liam loves Thomas the train so when I changed his bedding this morning and took the last Thomas blanket off his bed I decided to put another one on. This made him very happy when he came home. 

Liam would carry both blankets around the house every day if he could but he's been good and settled on snuggling with them in his bed. 

We've been so blessed that Liam has come so far. We know it could have been way worse than it was. We love our monkey boy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment