Thursday, February 23, 2012

yay for visits

Liam hasn't handled feeds so doctor Kennison called the GI to let him know Liam needs a GTtube. I'm still waiting to talk to the GI. Hopefully he makes it in today since that's what Kennison was.expecting. It's 4:30pm now so I really don't. Think it will be today. Liam has just been hanging out today, not crying or throwing fits. He hasn'tj been happy either content. Had a nice visit today with Justin, Lanie and Laura. I think Liam was even happy to see his daddy and grandma. Unfortunately Lanie couldn't come into his room to see him. Because of RSV season no one under 12 is allowed in patient areas. I had missed my baby girl so much. We had a chance to have lunch together, piazza from the cafeteria ofcourse. We took our pizza to the playground then she got to play princess in the tower. I wish we could of had a longer visit but they'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment