Saturday, February 25, 2012

It Blows Every time

And I dont mean hospital stays even thought they.blow too. Pretty upset right now. When Justin and I came back from getting food the nurse told us liams vein blew from the IV so he had to.have another one. 7 people and 6 pokes later they finnaly get it. 30 minutes later the nurse checks it to.find out it blew again allowing the fluid to leak into his arm. Now they have to bring someone else in to try again. Before you ask let me give you some background. Liam is a super hard stick. His veins move around making it hard. When they finally get the IV his veins always blow. There very many vein options for liam. On top of watching liam being poked and prodded I am feeling overwhelmed. I wish we were back at home already. I miss my.daughter and my cat.and my.bed. It would make it better if i could soak in a hot bath. Actually soak. This room.has a shower but its not the same. I'm praying everything goes well with the surgery and that we can take our little fighter home within 2 days of surgery. We've only been here a week tomarrow but it feels.like so much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment