Friday, February 17, 2012

New Clothes: 3 new outfits

Lanie got several new outfits for her birthday. They were all so cute and adorable I decided to start taking her pictures in them and share the adorableness with you.

Photo Shoot #1 That extremely cute and colorful 2 peace flowered outfit from the Stricklind's

Photobucket

We just love all the bright colors and Lanie looks cute in them, but yes I am biast. I love my baby girl

Photobucket


Photo Shoot #2 That tottaly chick adorable "farm dress" from Elva Parker and family

Photobucket

I love this dress. It reminds me of little house on the prairie when paired with boots. I would like to find it in other colors.

Photobucket

Lanie had so much fun just running up and down the field in this dress. I think it was her favorite photo shoot because she could dress all girly but wasnt told "No dont get in the weeds"

Photobucket

The Stricklinds also bought Liam this adorable jumper that said "one of a kind" and just so happened to match the dress from the Parker's so I had to do a pic of the kids together. If Liam had been feeling better I would have taken him outside but for now this is the best I could get.

Photobucket

Photo Shoot #3 That spunky pink outfit from Laura, Josh, Dakota and Chasity.

Photobucket

Lanie's second favorite color is pink. She loved this outfit. I thought it was too cute that she decided she wanted to wear her boots with it.

Photobucket

Lanie can now hunt for bugs and look cute doing it

Photobucket


Thank you all for your wonderful gifts. We loved every single one of them and Im having so much fun photographing Lanie in each outfit. There are several more new outfits to come so watch out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment