Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I just don't understand...

Why? Why does it have to be so difficult. Walgreens Pharmacy in Visalia on walnut has had Liams nebulizer script since sunday night. We should have been able to pick it up on tuesday at the latest. This afternoon I call to find out if it was ready and they told be CCS hadn't got back to them AGAIN. I called our CCS worker, was very polite and nice because she hadn't done anything to deserve my frustration and anger, she hadn't recieved anything from walgreens. She had recieved many other things for Liam in the last 6 days but not the nebulizer. I call back walgreens and make sure they have the correct fax numbers, they do. The guy said he would fax it again. I call CCS let her know, she said shed call be back as soon as she got it. Within 30 minutes later she calls back, gives me the zar# and says she approved it. She said as long as I gave them that zar# I should have NO problem picking it up. I take the number and go down there. I give them the zar#, the morron calls CCS to verify while I wait. He gets the approval and everything. He comes back to tell me this but then refuses to hand it over. He said he had to bill it first even though its been approved. I was pissed. I asked how he can hold it when he has confirmation. He said thats how it works and he cant bill it until after midnight now. I was fumming. I yelled at him and cussed. Told him that was BS. Asked how on earth he can hold onto a script for a medically fragile infant for 4days without working on it. How come it took me calling and complaining to get them to actually fax it over. And why after 4 days of having this script they couldn't get it done yet I could get it approved within 30 minutes of working on it myself. I am so pissed. It shouldn't be this hard. My son is breathing as poorly as he was when they admitted him now, all because Walgreens couldnt gett off their rear ends. Not to mention the converstaion I had with the Pharmacist Machelle where she didnt even bother to pull up Liams profile when she tried to tell me he didnt have CCS and that I didnt to go all the way down there to fill out paperwork. I am contacting corperate because this is so wrong. They better pray that Liam doesn't end back up at the hospital because of his tachypnea because I will be seaking out a lawyer if that happens. It just shouldn't be so hard to get a medically feagile infant the meds or sevices he needs. I just don't understand this one bit. I'm so frustrated. I have to fight for every one of his meds, every month! I'm so sick of it. There's got to be a better way. Life can't really be this hard. It feels like the world it sitting on my shoulders, like God is smiting me. I feel hated. I was considering not seeking a lawyer over my going into labor 7 times with Liam and nothing being done, especially an ultrasound and the fact that they didn't catch this but everyday that passes and the more hoops and crap I have to go through is making me want to seek legal cousil to find out if I have a case or not. It hurts so bad. Watching Liam go through all this is horrible then someone decided the whip cream on top should be this. I feel so lost and lonely. I hate that we're having to work so hard. I hate thinking anyone else out there is going through as much crap as I am or even worse. It sucks. Right now I don't see an end to this, I don't see the bright light at the end of the dark tunnel. My normaly never failing optimistic personality is now pesitimistic. I can't see the future, not even dream about the future. Everythings gone to crap. I feel like Im the only one out there that feels this way. I have to fight so hard for everything, my life now is fighting. I have to scream, yell, make threats, complaints for anything to get done concerning Liam. Ive tried being nice even when people are stupid, it doesn't work. This isnt who I am or atleast I wasnt ever like this before. I was a firm believer that honey attracts more flies but it doesn't. I get nowhere with honey and it sucks. I just want our lives back. I want my son happy and healthy. I want to be complaining about stepping on his hotwheels that he left in the livingroom or kitchen, I want to have to follow the trail of muddy footprints through the house and yell at him when he pushes his sister down or pulls the cats tail. I don't want to have to set a million alarms on my phone to remind me of meds and feedings. I don't want to have to rush to the doctors or hospitals all the time or worry about his gtube cords getting stuck and pulling completly out. I don't want to have to check every 5 minutes to make sure he's still breathing. I want normal. Whatever normal is.

No comments:

Post a Comment