Sunday, May 4, 2014

Time to get healthy

Everyone has a point they reach where they just can't stand how they look anymore. They're uncomfortable in their clothes or just hate the way they look in today's style. 

Well point reached! Of course I've been here for some time BUT I'm finally being more proactive about it. I finally got the chance to go buy myself clothes (just an outfit) but as I tried clothes on I just couldn't stand how they for or were disappointed that they didn't fit. I realized my size had changed and freaked out. I'm not about to share with you right now my size. I'm sorely disappointed in myself.

We got 45 day passes to the gym and I decided to take advantage of it. Of course the first 10 days I didn't go at all just not being able to find the energy. Friday we took the kids to the gyms pool and from there it's been On. Last night we dropped the kids off with their grandparents and went to work out. According to the treadmill I burnt 300 cals last night. And last night I was playing with the machine and found it inclines. 

This morning I woke up and left the house at 6:45am to go to the gym. I set the machine for an incline workout that was up and down and a lot like SF. I figured I had lost a lot of weight in SF and it helped my waist and legs slim down. I ended up doing this for 45min until hip pain set in. My left hip has been hurting for about a week now so it's not a surprise that it would eventually hurt me for working out. Pain set in halfway through the workout but wasn't bad enough to stop. 

Any how. I plan to stick with it and see how much I can loose before my 31st birthday in July. 

After last nights work out hubby took me to buy some workout clothes because I had one outfit. He's so sweet. Of course I had to promise to stick with it. 

And some selfies from before, during and after the gym. Maybe one day I'll get one of me actually working out lol. 
Before last night trip to the gym:
During last nights trip to the gym:
I felt weird taking a selfie while on a treadmill with people watching. 

After this mornings gym trip. Right after getting in the car. 

At home on a heating pad for my hip:


#gethealthy #inshape #keepgoing #workpastthepain #weightlossjourney #doingitforme #becauseican #tofeelbetter

No comments:

Post a Comment