Sunday, May 25, 2014

NASCAR Sunday

What a Sunday, or NASCAR Sunday as we call it. Liam absolutely loves NASCAR and watches every race from start to finish cheering on Jimmie Johnson and the 48 car. We had a great day. Here's some pics I took through out the day. 

Liam watching NASCAR. 

This picture melts my heart. 

Liam was exhausted and fell asleep halfway through the race. 

Lanie playing with Blu and Luiz stuffed Rio toys and watching her Tia make food. 

Tia hard at work making dinner. 

He's infatuated with his button and showing it off. 

I love this pic so much I used it for feeding tube awareness:


Lanie and I making funny faces at each other. We do this often. 

I find this picture so endearing. Lanie helping her uncle BBQ while Zues stands guard. 

We had a blast. Jimmie Johnson won today's race. What could be better?! 




No comments:

Post a Comment