Monday, May 5, 2014

Making the change

Just barely making it isn't enough. I have higher goals in life than that. No one wants I juggle bills and worry about how to pay them. One day I would like to own a house. I would at least like to take my kids on vacations and visit family in other states. If things stay the same there is no hope for any of these things to happen. 

I want to make a change. I am making a change. Yet again I am willing to sacrifice time with my children to make a better life for them. And if we get our scedules just right we will hardly ever need a sitter. But that again means family time will be sparse. 

Liam does need me but not as much as he used to. It'll be hard for sure going back to work. It was hard before and I missed out on a lot. But I was able to give my babies a wonderful Christmas. 

It's not so wrong to want more outta life than the meager. It just takes a lot of hard work and determination. 

This is what I want. My goal is to get a full time job. One that I can be successful in. I started the app process again and praying something gives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment