Sunday, December 11, 2011

Rough Night

We had a rough night last night. Liam has colic and a really bad cough. I couldnt put him down at all last night because he would just cry. I held him close and rocked him all night long. Patted his back to try and help the gas come out. He was in so much pain. He cried, I cried. I kept praying that God would give us both a break and allow him to sleep so I could sleep but it never happened. I felt forsaken, forgotten. Im not understanding why God wants me broken or mad at him. Im not sure what ive done to pissed him off but id really like to know. I was up for 24hours straight. Ive only slept 2hours straight then an hour here and there today. I know tonights going to be bad. I need rest. I need strength.

2 comments:

  1. From far across the country, I am sending you peace. From a mom of two with colic, I am sending you peace. From passing through my own fight - twice - with postpartum depression, I am sending you peace. From a mom who lost her firstborn, I am sending you peace.

    ReplyDelete