Friday, December 30, 2011

Liams Getting Chubby Rolls :)

Liam's feeding are going better. His pump feeding anyway. Before it was taking 2 hours for each feed only leaving an hour before the next. Last nights 4pm feed I was able to bump it up from 40ml's per hr to 60mls per hr taking only 1 hour and 20 min for the feed. Ive been slow to up his feeds because I was scared he would start retching and throwing up alot. Thankfully that hasnt happened. Today or tomarrow we will try to bump his feed up to only an hour. With the addition of some solids he has been visably gaining weight. His little cheecks are getting so chubby. So is his arms and legs. Its so cute. In addition, to my suprise, Liam is actually starting to gain a normal baby belly! Its starting to actually be paportioned to the rest of his body. Which is something I thought would never happened. I always thought his waist would be smaller, leaving his pants to forever be saggy. He is also starting to grow out of some of his 0-3 months, which for me is exciting because he had alot og 3-6 winter clothes that I hate for him not to be able to wear. On another note we're back to keeping the kids seperated. Lanie isn't feeling well. Shes all stuffed up and her ears are infected. I hope it's just her allergies but I have to play it safe. Liam has been in uur bedroom hanging out. He's curently taking a nap in the bassinet. Thankfully he does alot better when he's in there in the darker, quieter room. With the tv noise and the light in the living room he just get overstimulated. It's a good think he likes his bouncer and the portable swing because I couldn't fit a regular baby swing in that room. I took Liam's pictures yesterday in the outfit hi Uncle and Tia got him for Christmas. He looks so good in blues and browns lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment