Sunday, December 4, 2011

feeling alone

I feel alone. I'm getting no help. I alone do all of liams daily care with no help. Im not even getting help going to pick up things like diapers. I do it all & have to take liam with me. Hes not supposed to go out. I wonder what the point is even being married when you have no one to help you shoulder the work & pain of it all. Everytime i ask for help i get excuse after excuse. I never get an offer for help nor a "sure i can". Im not resentful toward my son. Im resentful to the one person who is always supposed to be there for me and help me but never is. Its always an argument. I should be able to take time for myself and be by mysellf but i dont get that. Until liams is pottytrained and has no gtube i will be the one doing it all because he isnt easy and therefor isnt fun. Nope i get all the shitty work and none of the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment