Saturday, September 24, 2016

DIY Halloween Costumes

Do you remember the Halloween costumes form when you were a kid? Remember how you would start planning your costume months ahead of time and then spend weeks bringing it to reality? Most kids these days have no idea what that's like. They just look in a catalog or walk into a store and pick one, ready to go. We'll this is the year we change all that.

I have put my foot down and told my daughter that we are making her costume this year. Together no less. It's time we bring creativity back to Halloween. This was half the fun growing up and I want my daughter to experience that as well. So here's some of our favorite DIY's that we found. Her costume may or may not be on here, but we aren't telling...yet!

1)  Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas
Check out this DIY from Holidappy.

2) Witches Costume

Check out this DIY from True Blue Me and You.

3) Peter Pan's Shadow
From Tikkido

4) Pocahontas

5) Flower pot

6) Black Cat

7)  Curios George

8) Mermaid

9) Waldo

10) Butterfly


For more ideas, check out my Pinterest 








1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to post this blog. I am pleased with your work after reading this post. This is very useful for us. Keep sharing such blogs. Buy Wholesale Baby Girl Clothes

    ReplyDelete