Monday, March 24, 2014

Busy busy busy

It's been a busy day here between Liam's medial needs, need for attention, helping Lanie with her homework, cleaning the house, and trying to get an online business off the ground. I am exhausted. To top it off my allergies are reaking havoc in me thanks to all the pollen in the air. My eyes are so scratchy band irritated they're red. No joke. My breathing is taking a toll and my sinuses are burning. There's just not enlighten benedril and Claritin in the world for me. 

I have a sneaky suspicion all this pollen is taking its toll on Liam as well. He's been super cranky. He wants to eat but refuses everything I offer him. He cries for all his tube feeds even though he feel so much better after. I think I'll increase breathing treatments because in the past he's gotten cranky before we saw breathing problems. Last thing I want is to have to put him back on oxygen. I know all the pollen in the air is not good on him. 

On the plus side he's been enjoying the swing today. I've taken him out several times to swing. I have noticed that he doesn't last long before he gets overstimulated and wants out. We've had lots of cuddles today too. Liam just doesn't want me out of his sight. This morning he tried to dress himself. I laughed because this is how it turned out: 

Isn't he adorable lol

And here he is right this minute 
Right on too of me. 

I am so exhausted that as soon as I get this little guy to bed that I will be going as well. I'm praying for a uneventful night and a better day tomarrow for Liam. 

Tomarrow is the first day of CDH awareness week!! Make sure you spread awareness, tag your post with #cdhturquoise #cdh #cdhawareness 
Wear turquoise!!
If you send us your pics of you wearing turquoise you will be entered to win a Free floating charm locket!! Head on over to our awareness page and get entered http://www.facebook.com/ShootingForLiam

If you have Instagram you can follow us @truliefree

Also check out my new site I launched today. 
http://shopcherubim.wix.com/CherubimCharms

No comments:

Post a Comment