Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 5 I am thankful for



Day 5: I am thankful that Liam is eating so much by mouth. He was a non stop eating machine today. 
I'm pretty sure Liam is thankful for Doritos today, and Lanie is thankful for pizza lunchables. 

Took Liam to the pedi for his first shot of synagis this morning. He weighs 22lbs and 7oz and is 34 1/2" tall. I looked at my baby book today and he weight more and is taller than I was when I was age 3 and he's only 2. Good job little man!!


Day:4 I am thankful for being able to work again. 

Day 3: I am thankful for being able to spent time with family. 

Day 2: I am thankful for both my children. 

Day 1: I am thankful that Liam survived CDH and that he blesses the world with his smiles and laughter everyday. I am thankful our family survived CDH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment