Sunday, November 10, 2013

Work Work Work

A mommies job is never done, weather at home or on the job, especially with a new addition to our home!

Meet Willie, our Duck Dynasty lovin Boxer puppy. 

Willie was born 8/06/13 and is the sweetest, calmest puppy I have ever met. He's not mine, he's Justin's but by how much I spoil him you'd think he was mine. I claim him anyhow. 


Our Willie boy dressed to resemble Duck Dynasty's Willie complete with stuffed duck. I also bought him a camp bandana to wear around him neck as well as a red Bow tie for Christmas pictures. He's an early Christmas present for all of us. 


Haro and Willie get along great. Willie loves playing with him and Haro enjoys having a playmate. 


More importantly is he doesn't jump, Liam's not scared of him and.....


Liam an Willie are best friends. Willie is great therapy for Liam. We're teaching him how to love the puppy and take care of him. Liam loves to pet him. At first the texture of Willies fur was weird for him but everyday that goes by he handles it better. (Liam still has texture issues but he's been doing great).

Miss Lanie loves Willie so much she wanted him to sleep in her room. We said no but did make a bed in the laundry room for him since he's too small to be outside. 


Everyone loves Willie boy. 

I've officially put my foot down and said "no more!"  We've way too many pets. This momma is at her limit. 
2 dogs (Haro & Willie)
1 rabbit (Droopie)
1 cat (Jack)
1 beta (Swimmie)

Work is going good. It's keeping me busy, has helped break my depression streak. I enjoy working. Justin has done great taking care I the kids. Liam is getting fat cheeks thanks to Justin. My job has paid for the kids Christmas presents. I'm proud to say that they are done! (A few stocking stuffers from Santa is all) I feel good that I was able to provide that for them. Everytime I think "I'm too tired to go to work" I think of them and it gets me through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment