Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pain Pain Go Away

And unlike the nursery rhyme I Don't want it to come back another day.
I have no gotten better,
infact worse.
My whole body has been in pain since Saturday morning.
Friday couldn't come faster.
I am really anxious for those test results.
And now that a friend on FB has shared an article with me,
I am even more anxious.
This article could have potentially saved my life.
The article is about a woman who had Aspartame poisoning,
only they didn't know that.
Her doctors thought she had MS.
Here's part of the article and know that I have every symptom listed:

Systemic lupus has become almost as rampant as multiple sclerosis, especially with Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi drinkers. The victim usually does not know that the Aspartame is the culprit. He or she continues it’s use; irritating the lupus to such a degree that it may become a life-threatening condition. We have seen patients with systemic lupus become asymptotic, once taken off diet sodas.
In cases of those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, most of the symptoms disappear. We’ve seen many cases where vision loss returned and hearing loss improved markedly.
This also applies to cases of tinnitus and fibromyalgia. During a lecture, I said, ‘If you are using ASPARTAME (Nutra Sweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc) and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms, spasms, shooting, pains, numbness in your legs,
Cramps,
Vertigo,
Dizziness,
Headaches,
Tinnitus,
Joint pain,
Unexplainable depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss you probably have ASPARTAME poisoning!

You can bet Ill be asking the doctor friday about this.
As well as letting him know that,
up until today,
I drank DIET PEPSI
like it was water.
I needed my diet pepsi like an alcoholic needs his drink.
Up until today that is.
I refuse to drink another diet soda.
It's just not worth it.
Within 32 hours this woman who was in a wheelchair,
was able to walk again.
All because she stopped drinking diet soda.
She also reported that her muscle spasms went away.
No she wasn't 100%,
but it takes time.
She was also off all her medication
except one for the poisoning.
I know everything is in God's hands,
but I do hope that I will be able to report that my symptoms have started to go away.
The last diet soda I drank was last night,
so I'm almost 24 hours to her 32 hour mark of feeling better.
Please say a pray ;)


You can read the article for yourself at:

No comments:

Post a Comment