Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Exhausted

Everyday I am faced with a new hill or mountain to overcome. I feel I've done a great job. From turning cheek at rude comments to working with a hurt foot/hip without complaint. We have a scan per hour goal we have to reach and daily I'm taken off register to do other tasks. I know my numbers are going down and it's painful to walk around and complete these task yet I do them without complaint and I do them well. To the point I'm getting complimented on how I go further and do more than anyone else.  My foot however is slowing me down. It's painful. Today it not only hurts but I burning up. Thats not a good sign so tomarrow I will be going to the doctor to find out what's going on. I've got to get it taken care of. When in in pain I'm tired. 

2:07pm
Only 2 hours into a 9 hour shift and I'm in so much pain. I hate my foot right now and just wish it would stop hurting. I've haven't complained or winced. The only thing giving away that I'm in pain is my limp. My foot is tingling and feels swollen and the back part of my heel is throbbing pain. Only 2 more hours till my hour lunch then I can rest it. On break now, thank God and I have my foot propped up. Unfortunately my allergies are also playing haywire and causing a slight sore throat and eat ache. My foot hurts so bad it overpowers the horrible mental cramps. 

On the plus side Liam gave me a huge hug and kiss before leaving with daddy to go get Lanie from school. He's such a lover boy. 

Lanie ended up in bed with us around 4am. She said she had a nightmare. She snuggled in tight between us then fell fast asleep. She was so tired this morning she didn't want to get up. I didn't either and ended up sleeping until 10am. I don't get any time with the kids today but I made up for that yesterday when Lanie and I made felt flowers. She's a rockstar at making the rosettes. She told me I should sell them in my online store. I think I will then give her the money for her piggy bank. 

4:40pm 
I hurt so bad in dizzy. I also think I tore something. I'm taking Tylenol every 2 hours and nothing. I've ha my foot elevated all lunch break and it still hurts. The heel worse. I definitely made it worse. I wish I could just go home and sleep but I'm too hard headed and determined to never miss work to do what probably needs to be done. I'm praying its not too serious but it feels like a serious injury. 

No comments:

Post a Comment