Monday, May 16, 2016

The Boy Who Could Fly


Do you remember the 1986 movie "the boy who could fly"? There's this scene where it's pouring down rain and lightning at night. The little boy  freaks out because he left his army men outside and he "has" to save them. He runs out crying and is on his hands and knees in the mud digging for his army men. That scene has stuck with me since I was a kid and saw that movie. Liam had these big army men he played with outside. They stayed outside in a box with his other outside toys. In winter they go untouched because it's too cold to be outside. A few weeks ago Justin cleaned up the front yard and decided that box of toys needed to be put in the backyard because the cardboard box needed to be thrown away. I happened to look out and see that the toys were spread out everywhere and had to rescue Liam army men. Again that scene flashed through me head and I could just imagine my little boy out there crying trying to find all his troops. I brought them inside, washed them as best I could and placed them in my kitchen window where they have and will stay. Because I still need him. #CDHawareness #cdhlife #angel #liammichaelbryant #littlelamb

May 16th 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment