Friday, January 2, 2015

Getting Through Today


Life with Fibromyalgia, Degenerative Disk Disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and whatever else is wrong with me is hard. Being in pain 24-7 with no relief makes doing normal chores hard. Just doing the dishes or vacuuming takes a huge tole on my body. After getting the vit B12 shot a few weeks ago, I have noticed an increase in energy. I am still in pain 
(I'm never pain free), but my energy level is up allowing me to actually get some chores done without feeling like my body was being put through a meat grinder. I have been taking full advantage of this increase in energy and getting as much done as I can every day. I listen to my body and take breaks and I admit I wish I had enough energy to do a deep clean through the entire house, but that's not the case. My kitchen has been staying clean everyday for the last 4 days. All the dishes are done by the end of each day. My counter tops stay cleaned off and disinfected, the floor swept daily. I was able to make a deeper clean in the kitchen as well as my bedroom. Oddly the colder it gets the better I feel. This is the first time in a year and 3 months that I've felt relatively normal. I thank God for the relief, even if it's small, it's still an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment