Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Creative Thinking

I've decided to love life,
you must do something you love.
Yes I love being a mom.
I may not love all the things that come with being mom.
or an adult for that matter,
but I love it all the same.
I've gotten into a slump the last few years.
Putting myself aside.
Not taking time to do what I really,
truly,
ultimately,
whole heartily love.
Photography.
We're not talking about snapping pics with my iPhone.
Full fledged,
good camera,
photo editing,
photography.
In all it's glory.
So I decided to challenge myself.
Even if on some days I have to use my phone.
I still want to try something fun.
Something that will make me smile.
Something to refocus the way I see things.
I found this great challenge I want to try for January.

One of the things I LOVE about Pinterest,
is the unlimited idea pool.
So starting today,
I will be working on this so expect some catch up post.



No comments:

Post a Comment