Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Blessed

Yesterday I get home from the store and am unloading a bag. Liam comes in and out of nowhere says "what you buy mom?" WOW! I paused in utter shock and staired at him before finnaly answering. Pure Craziness! And today when the nurses stood up to leave Liam looks at them and says "bye" like he couldn't wait for them to leave. Lmao oh my son. And now when I ask him if he want to eat he goes to his high chair and waits to be put in it. Ill show him food and he will actually shake his head no to the things he doesn't want. When you offer something he does want he laughs and tries to sign "eat". Sometimes when I tell him to come to me e laughs and tries to run away. When he needs a diaper change he will lay down and grab at his diaper. He lies down too when he sees his tube feeds. Sometimes he doesn't want them and tries to run away. When we ask for a kids he will lean over and kiss us. He does high fives, knuckles and blows 'em up too. When he sees me trying to do sit ups he runs over and lays on my stomach and laughs. He figured out how to climb daddy's chair now too and if we're sitting in it then get up, he runs over and climbs in it and laughs. He's even climbed my bed. He thinks its so funny to take our stuff and run away with it. He spends most of the day laughing. It's such a huge change in him. He has such an honry personality and you can tell he loves life. We're so blessed. Liams facebook page has been shut down for his safety and a private group was started in its place so we could have more control over it. http://www.facebook.com/groups/LiamMichaelBryant

Lanie has been sick since last wensday. Today is day 8, and it looks like it might be the end of it. Her allergies acted up and turned into a sinus infection. She ran a fever for 3 days and slept most of those three days. All that's left is her nose. In the mornings its really gunky but she's got her energy back and her apitite. I was so worried when she first got sick that it was something that Liam could catch but thankfully it wasn't. 



I've been working on S4L FB adding more CDH resources. Next ill be vamping the blog. 
FB http://www.facebook.com/ShootingForLiam
Blog http://ShootingForLiam.blogspot.com

There's alot going on at my Cherubim boutique. Weekly sales, games, offers. Right now through the 14th if you spend $45 at my kitsylane boutique you get $20 off. Check out my FB page for details http://www.facebook.com/ShopCherubim

http://truliefree.kitsylane.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment