Saturday, June 8, 2013

Babies Day Out

We had a exciting day today. Liam and I spent the day with Aunt Rose and Uncle Cliff. They picked us up and we went to lunch. Then visited more family. We got to see miracle baby Daniel Lee who was born 1 month early and turned 1 month old today. He is absolutely precious. He spent 1 week in NICU, never needed oxygen and is thriving. He weighs 6lbs and is 20" long. I was so blessed because I got to hold him and spoil him the entire time we were there. I even got to take his pictures. Liam did amazing, he wasn't jealous at all. 


Liam's had great improvements in eating today. This morning he ate cream cheese. At lunch he ate a ton of French fries (he normally won't eat any). After we got home from our day out he ate for an hour straight. He could get enough. He ate the bread from my sandwich (most of my bread), a bunch of chex mix, alot of cool ranch durritos (helped daddy finish off the bag) then cried for more food because he wasn't done. He finished off with strawberry jam on bread (ate a tablespoon of jam an threw the bread). I was beyond shocked. I'm lucky if he eats that much in a 3 day period and he ate it all at one time. God is really working wonders with our little lamb. 


No comments:

Post a Comment