Saturday, February 14, 2015

This Love


This...
Right here...
There's so many emotions at play here but love is the forerunner. 
This is true, unadulterated, unconditional love. 
Love that last for all time. 
A love that will only grow deeper as time goes on. 
A love that seeds itself into your soul and spreads like an unstoppable force. 
This is what Valentines day is truely about. 
Not flowers, cards or candy. 
Not cheap or expensive peices of jewelry you'll wear once and then it's left to tarnish in the jewelry box. 
No. 
This love and these cuddles are what matters. 

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much friend, I wish more than you'll ever know that I could take away your pain. Every time I see your face my heart brakes for the pain you wear all over your soul. I know nothing will ever make it better, but know I am always here for you.

    ReplyDelete