Thursday, February 26, 2015

Surgery Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day. Liam must be at Children's tomorrow no later than 7am for his scope and possible relocation of his gtube. We have to leave at 5:30a to make sure we get there on time. I'm nervous that Liam is going under and nervous that he's most likely going to have to have another hole cut into him. We need to do whatever we have to to stop the pain he's having now though. We also need to be able to use the feeding pump again at night. It's that moment of complete and utter "my hands are tied and there's nothing I can do" kind of situation. To top it off his allergies are bonkers again causing his asthma to act up. Please pray for Liam and pray that the doctors make the right decisions. Thank you ❤️❤️❤️ #cdh #cdhsucks #surgery #gtube #tubie #spoonie #feedingtubeawareness 


Taken last night when Liam woke up crying in pain saying "my belly button hurts". Breaks my heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment