Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Little Elf Magic

I saw a post or an ad about Elf on the Shelf Elves,
and it got me thinking.
I could really make it fun for Lanie and Liam this year.
I could seriously create more Christmas magic for the kids.
Sure it's going to be a lot of work,
it already is a lot of work,
but it's so worth it!

So what did I do?
It all started on Facebook.
Our Elf,
Elfie,
created his very own Facebook page called Elfie Selfies.
What happened next?
Well the FB page didn't show enough Chrismas cheer and fun,
so "he" created a blog.
Yes a blog called Elfie Selfies.
Then posted several craft ideas.
Then I showed Lanie the blog.
Wanna guess what happened next?
Well she flipped!
Her eyes got huge as she read the title of the blog.
Then her jaw dropped to the ground.
Then her head slowly turned to look at me.
"OOOOMMMMGGGG Mom that's  my Elf!!"
She Proclaimed.
And yes she said the actual O.M.G. letters and not the what it stands for,

My little girl who will soon be 7 years old,
was extremely thrilled and glued to my side.
Needless to say,
I couldn't do anything else until she walked away.
Yes yes.
I did it.
I already see the excitement.
The thrill.
The magic.

This year is going to be GREAT!!

Lanie is already requesting that Santa send her a girl Elf,
since we have a boy Elf,
That way there are two of them to watch over both the kids,
She said if Santa grants her wish,
she will name it Selfies.
So the blog can be both their Elves posting.

Please check out the blog,
enjoy the crafts with your kids,
and give feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment