Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Vote for CDH Babies

First thing yesterday morning I just had to get to the hospital to hold my son. We rushed there, walked in the room and I sat down to hold Liam. As soon as Sue put him in my arms I started crying. I held him for a good hour before I could put him back thanking God for every moment we get with him. Every memory we get to make with him. I don't question God, but I do pray that the research studies I signed Liam up for will one day give us answers. We need to know why this happens andhow to prevent it. I would never wish this on anyone. The parents and children that have gone through this deserve answers. You can help by going and voting for CDH babies to help raise money. Just go to the Vote For CDH Babies Facebook page and it'll tell you how you can help. Every vote counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment