Thursday, August 3, 2017

DIY School Supply Caddie

Every year we have the same problem during homework time.
She can't find a pencil.
She can't find color pencils.
She can't find whatever school supply she needs to complete her homework.
It's a pet peeve of mine.
She knows she's supposed to put the supplies back.
I've tried keeping extras in her backpack even.
It didn't work.
This year I want to start off on a different foot and start the year off super organized.
This way we're ready to go and aren't stressed form the get go.
That's why I decided to work on her homework station.
Starting with a school supply caddie.

I took to Pinterest for ideas because lets face it,
that's just what you do.
After looking through what others did I decided to jump in and make my own.
Only I'm using stuff I already have in my house instead of spending money that I just don't really have.
Being frugal is a gift that my husband loves in me and one I'm proud of.
Even when we have money I'm still frugal as all get out.
So here it is,
my DIY school supply caddie.


This took me like 5 minutes and only because I had to dig out the supplies.
It's so simple to make and it will make your lives so much more stress free!

I used a plastic basket I had that I purchased at the dollar store and a few plastic cups I had leftover from Lanie's birthday party.


All I did was set them inside and fill with supplies.
After I started putting things inside them I was able to add a 7th cup (not pictured),
and place some things in the gaps.
That's it!
You can buy plastic cups at the dollar store so for $2 you can make one.
Or use whatever you have around your house.
Be creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment