Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ideas For Hospital Stays: Meals

Everyone whose ever stayed at the hospital with their families knows how expensive the cafeteria can be. It cost a small fortune to eat for a few short days, let alone a week or months or longer. Those that stay in the hospital frequently usually run to the nearest store and pick up foods that can be stored in the hospital rooms cabinet and be heated up in the cafeteria (for those cafeterias that have microwaves any way). You also know that after a few days you start longing for a good home cooked meal and that can homesickness and make a hospital stay harder.

I just saw a commercial for this product and thought "that would be perfect for hospital stays". Grantid Im not sure if hospital policy would allow you to use it.

The NuWave PIC is a precision induction cooktop. Its small and never gets hot. The induction cookware gets hot but not the cooktop. So if you forget to turn it off, as long as theres not a pan on it, it theoretically shouldnt catch fire...THEORETICALLY!

It's small and portable, even comes with a storage bag so you could easily take it with you anywhere. I immediately wished I had had one of these these last 22 1/2 months of hospital stays.

If anything you should take a few minutes and check out this product. No I'm NOT getting paid to post this and I am in no way associated with the company or its product. I just think its pretty cool. Like I said, I wish I had had this the last 22 1/2 months of hospital stays.

http://www.nuwavepic.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment