Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Year Ago Today 8/15/11

A year ago Liam was still in NICU at UCSF.
He was still on CPAP because he couldn't breathe completly on his own.



Today..
Liam is 100% off oxygen,
about 99.9% of the time.

This time last year...

Liam got his first taste of my milk...

And his first bottle

Today...
Liam gives me this look when I try to feed him

I think the look is genetic because big sister gives me that look too.


This time last year...

Liam hated his baths

And

He weighed 6lbs 7oz

Today...
He weighs 18lbs 12oz

Thats a 12lbs 5oz gain in one year.
Pretty good for a little boy who came into this world weighing a mere 2lbs 4oz.

Liam is a miracle and we know how blessed we are to have our little lamb still with us when the survival rate is only 50%.

This time last year we were fighting along side Liam. Praying he would survive and come home with us.
Today I dedicate my time taking care of my two kids and raising awareness about CDH.

You can help by Clicking here



No comments:

Post a Comment