Saturday, October 8, 2016

Capture Your Grief Day 7

Day 7: What song reminds you of your angel?


When Liam was in the NICU I used to sing to him.
I sang "Baby Mine" by Allison Kraus,
and "Godspeed" by Dixie Chicks.

After Liam passed away I was looking for a song to use in his memorial service video.
A good friend came to me with a song that she had heard on the radio.
She said it was perfect and played it for me.
I remember sitting on the porch listening to this song and crying.
It summed it up.
"Trust in You" by Lauren Diagle.

I kept watching videos of Liam and staring at his pictures.
Once again I decided to make another video.
I came across Daughtry's "Gone Too Soon",
and decided to use it.

**Note: If you click on the each link, they'll take you to a video I made using each song**




No comments:

Post a Comment