Saturday, October 8, 2016

Capture Your Grief Day 6

Day 6: Picture of your belly, with your hands forming a heart. You held life!


I still remember what it felt like to be pregnant with Liam.
I felt his kicks early on.
He had a strong heartbeat and was extremely active.
I was in a lot of pain but it was worth it.
I loved him more each day that passed.
There were times after he was born that I wished I'd wake up and find I was still pregnant with him.
Him safe in my womb.

I also remember my first pregnancy.
I didn't know I was pregnant until I misscarried the first twin.
I was so scared and nervous.
I was also very sad.
I mourned the loss of a baby I hadn't even know I was pregnant with.
When I went to the doctor,
I was told the remaining baby had a good heart beat.
Just weeks later I lost it.


No comments:

Post a Comment