Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Rough night, Emotional morning

Little Liam has been a champ through everything. I wish I was as strong as him. Last night was rough more me. I didn't sleep well. I was plagued by nightmares that would startle me awake not long after I'd fall asleep. The lack of sleep has made me emotional this morning and this that wouldn't normally bother me are driving me nuts. I find myself overreaching to things. Atleast I can recignize this so I can restrain and eveluate my reactions. This morning they hooked Liam up to a video eeg. They decided to do this test because the regular eeg yeilded no answers. I'm not sure what's our next step will be, still explore neurological issues or move to metabolic. Im praying the doctors don't give up and just send us home like they've done in the past. This morning when they came in again to draw blood, Liams entire body shook. I know because I was holding him down. Still neurology doesn't think its seizures. No one has even entertained the idea of doing Liams MRI that hes due for because of the bright spot on his brain. I also haven't gotten the results of Liams genetic panel and ive called twice now. Really they've done a lot for Liam so far but without answers it doesn't seem like it. I have to remind myself to be patient and they're doing all they can. All I can do is provide them with info and pray that God guides them in the right direction.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment