Thursday, March 8, 2012

Not going good, another formula change

Little Liam has graciously decided to keep me busy today, sweet right? Um not so much. My sweet little boy has had 3diaper blowouts thanks diahrea where I have had to change him, his clothing and bedding each time. Then he graced me with the honor of throwing up not once, not twice but four times. That's four more bedding changes. And its only 2:45p. So we stopped his feeds, again, and now were waiting for the doctor...

Our doctor talked to the GI and they decided to switch his formula to one that's even more hyperallergenic than nutramagin. This will be the 7th formula weve tried. Its called Elecare http://m.elecare.com/products/elecare its hypoallergenic amino based for babies with severe food allergies, short gut syndrome and more. PRAYING this works. I don't want to see my baby like this anymore. I'm not getting my hopes up that this will be the magic cure or even that it will work, but i am hoping it helps. There aren't many choices left for Liam after this. Its hard not to feel lost. I feel desperate, trying to grab a hold of any shred of hope. I'm willing to try anything just to see if it makes a difference.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment