Saturday, November 12, 2016

AG Creation Adventures: Table & Terrarium

Today my daughter and I took the day to have some fun. My daughter loves her 18" dolls and has been wanting a few items for some time now. Problem is everything for these dolls cost way too much for my budget. So we decided to find out own way to make accessories for her dolls.  
We decided to take some pretty unusual objects to create something else.


What we have here are a platter, two decorative metal candle holders and a plastic flower vase.
We found all these items at the Dollar Tree.
We decided these would make a great table.
We flipped the vase and platter upside down and glued them together.
Next we flipped the candle holder upside down.
That's it!!
No joke, it was that simple.
And it only cost me $4 to make it.



Our next project was a turtle terrarium.
Again the Dollar Tree had everything we needed.


We picked up a clear plastic jewelry and a Squirt figurine.
I already had the tissue paper and rocks at home but they sell those there as well.

We took the lid off the box and set it on its side.
Next we placed Squirt inside along with enough rocks to cover the bottom.
We taped a piece of tissue paper to the back so it looked like water.
This was a temporary thing until I print a picture of the ocean or coral to use.
Next we placed the lid on the box and we were done.


I have one very happy little girl,
and three very happy dolls.


We also picked up this plastic tea set that is perfect for her dolls.

More post coming soon for camping accessories!!


No comments:

Post a Comment