Tuesday, February 23, 2016

10 Weeks Gone

 
10 weeks ago today my life changed forever.
10 weeks ago the world lost a beautiful soul.
10 weeks ago Heaven gained a perfect little angel.
Heaven became an even more perfect place that day.
And this world more dreary.
 
 
I will never stop loving him.
I will never stop thinking about him.
His life on earth may have ended,
but for some reason mine continues.
Even though I'm stuck.
Stuck grieving and unable to reach air.
But God left me here to continue on whatever path he has laid out for me.
If only I could find the strength and peace of mind to carry on without him.
 
 
I face each day knowing he wont be back.
Sometimes I awake calm and thinking I have it together.
Others days,
like today,
I wake with flash back of the day I lost my sweet little lamb.
But I know now that it's not bad days,
but bad moments.
 
 
I want to thank you all for your prayers and comments.
I haven't gotten back to anyone whose commented on here.
Truth is,
between blogging from my tablet and not able to see comments on there,
and being drowning in grief,
I haven't been feeling up to responding.
But thank you.
Please continue to pray for us.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment