Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas In The Heart

It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air -W.T. Ellis

Only 11 days until Christmas.
Our tree is up.
Presents are wrapped and placed under the tree.
The house lit up at night like a gingerbread house.
The stockings are hung.
Elfie is in full swing with tricks and treats.
It's Christmas.

Today the the church kids preformed the musical play they've been working on.
It was Lanie's first play.
I'm not going to lie,
she rocked it!
She had no fear.
Only confidence.
The play went off without a hitch.
Well maybe a few hitches but no one noticed,
The congregation clapped and cheered them on.
They got a standing ovation.
I am so proud of them all.

There's only one week left before Christmas break.
Then the fun begins.
Sleeping in (yea right!)
Everyday will be pajama movie day (I'm laughing hard because yea right)
The kids will be perfectly content and well behaved for some Christmas crafts fun (where's my laughing until I cry emoji when I need it?!)
It'll be great.

Hey at least we'll try <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment