Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pumpkin Recipe's #1 Pumpkin Yogurt Parfait



My favorite part about fall is pumpkins! I love the way the look,
the way the smell,
and the way they taste.
I love walking into my home and smelling pumpkin spice from my warmer.
I wait all year long for the pumpkin spice creamer to hit stores.
And pumpkin pie!
I can't ever get enough pumpkin pie!

I saw this recipe today for pumpkin yogurt parfaits and knew I had to try them!
I'm going to start my Pumpkin Recipe series off with Pumpkin Yogurt Parfaits.



*~ PuMpKiN yOgUrT pArFaItS ~*

Serves: 4

Ingredients

1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree $1.29
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice $0.10
2 Tbsp brown sugar $0.04
1 cup greek yogurt $1.50
1 pkg (1/3 box) cinnamon graham crackers $0.99

Instructions

Stir together the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar in a bowl.
Unwrap the graham crackers and place them in a gallon sized zip top bag. Crush the crackers with a rolling pin.
Layer the graham crackers, seasoned pumpkin puree, and yogurt into four containers. Feel free to create the layers in any order. My layers went as follows: 2 Tbsp graham, 3 Tbsp pumpkin, 2 Tbsp graham, ¼ cup yogurt, 2 Tbsp graham, 3 Tbsp pumpkin, top with graham.

Notes
Either enjoy immediately or refrigerate for up to 5 days.


Enjoy and Happy Fall!





No comments:

Post a Comment